AS OF: SEPTEMBER 11, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, and protect our Services:
Information You Provide
Basic Account Information
Payment and Billing Information
Information We Collect Automatically
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information We Collect from Other Sources
Third Party Analytics Services
Information Collected by Third Parties
Purposes for Collection
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide you the Services, including for example, reporting errors and bugs in your Products and billing you for the Services;
- To maintain, monitor, and improve the Services by adding new features, sharing new use cases, or making the Services easier to use;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how you interact with our Services;
- For our own internal benchmarking, for example, to measure, and gauge the effectiveness of the Services, our advertising of the Services, and to better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many end users created an account after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To prevent problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of us and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To personalize your experience using our Services, remember your preferences on the Services so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Services, target our marketing messages to groups of our Users, to serve relevant advertisements; and
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by us and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on what we’re up to and our products. We give users the option to use some of our Services free of charge. These free Services are made possible by the fact that some users upgrade to one of our paid Services.If you register for our free Services, we will, from time to time, send you information about upgrades when permissible. For further information on your choices regarding your choices with regard to the use of your information for marketing purposes, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
Legal Basis For Collecting and Using Information
Use and disclosure of your information will only be made in accordance with APP 6. We collect and use the personal data described above based on the following grounds:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our Services on your device or charge you for a paid subscription; or
- Compliance with a legal obligation necessitates the use; or
- The protection of your vital interests or those of another person require the use; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example;
- to provide and update our Services,
- to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience,
- to safeguard our Services,
- to communicate with you,
- to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition,
- to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
- You have given us your consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We collect and use the personal data described above based on the following grounds:
Others Working with Us
We may share information about you within Australia and abroad, with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you.
This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you, such as payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), and those that help us deliver our Services (like hosting and content delivery providers).
Our Services display information like your name, profile picture, and email address to other users in places like your user profile and sharing notifications. You can also share aspects of your Product with other users in certain forums and features of the Services intended to be public if you choose. When you register your account with an email address on a domain owned by your employer, educational institution, or organization, we may help collaborators and administrators find you and your team by making some of your basic information—like your name, organisation name, profile picture, and email address—visible to other users on the same organization.
If your use of the Services is pursuant to an agreement entered into by your employer or other organization to which you belong, your administrator may have the ability to access and control your account. Please refer to your organization’s internal policies if you have questions about this.
Certain features let you make additional information available to others.
You can also give third-party providers access to your information and account—for example, via our APIs. Just remember that their use of your information will be governed by their privacy policies and terms.
Law & Order and the Public Interest
Third parties as required to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena/court order, legal process or other government request, enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Arinex Live, its users or the public as required or permitted by law and detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud or stalking), security or technical issues.
Business Transfers and Affiliates
Aggregated and De-Identified Information
We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
All account holders may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account. Account holders may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to accomplish the foregoing or if you have additional requests or questions.
Access to Data Controlled by Our Users
We have no direct relationship with the end users of our Users’ Events whose personal information is contained within the personal data processed by our Services. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete personal information provided by our Users should direct their request the specific User. You may also contact us at email@example.com. if you have additional questions or concerns.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices. We sometimes contact people who do not have an account.
For recipients in the EU, we or a third party will obtain consent before contacting you. If you receive an email and no longer wish to be contacted by us, you can unsubscribe and remove yourself from our contact list via the message itself.
As noted above, analytics providers may set tracking technologies (like cookies) to collect information about your use of the Services, and potentially your use of other websites and online services. For more information about how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For further information on what information is collected by analytics service providers and why, see “What We Collect and Why.”
Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies
At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using the Services, with the drawback that certain features of the Services may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Close Your Account
Of course, while it’s hard to say goodbye, we understand that sometimes you just need to move on. You can delete your information from within your account or close your account and keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Store Your Information below–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
Access and Take Your Data
You can download a copy of your content in a machine readable format as outlined in your account settings. If the export option is ever unavailable for any reason, you can also request a copy of the personal data you provided to us by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org..
If You Choose Not To Provide Your Information to Us
We respect your privacy and personal choice when it comes to your data. You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, this may mean; we will not be able to provide you with our services, or be limited in how we can do so we will not be able to interact with you we may be unable to process and open an account for you we will not be able to properly investigate or resolve any complaint you submit
How We Store Your Information
Anonymity, destruction and de-identification
Data quality and security
Notifiable Data Breach Scheme (NDBS) and GDPR notification rules
Location of Storage
Transferring Your Data
Your personal information may be transferred overseas or stored overseas for a variety of reasons (such as to our data hosting and IT service providers based overseas). If your personal information is sent to a recipient in a country with data protection laws which are at least substantially similar to the APP, and where there are mechanisms available to you to enforce protection of your personal information under that overseas law, we will not be liable for a breach of the APP if your personal information is mishandled in that jurisdiction. If your personal information is transferred to a jurisdiction which does not have data protection laws as comprehensive as Australia’s, we will take reasonable steps to secure a contractual commitment from the recipient to handle your information in accordance with the APP.
Because the Services are offered worldwide, the information about you that we process when you use the Services in the EU may be used, stored, and/or accessed by individuals operating outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who work for us, other members of our group of companies, or third party data processors. This is required for the purposes listed in the What We Collect and Why section above.
Assignment, Change of Control, and Transfer
Your personal information is controlled by Arinex Live. Have questions or concerns about the Services or your privacy? Fill out the form below to contact our Data Protection Officer & Privacy Officer or email us at email@example.com. If they can’t answer your question, you have the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.